Ayung rafting and batur volcano tour
Ayung Rafting and Batur Volcano Tour
Ayung Rafting and Batur Volcano Tour is an exciting tour package to join the great rafting adventure and looking around in Ubud area to visit places of interest and local society daily activities. You will enjoy the exciting rafting adventure at Ayung River in Ubud and also to join the Ubud Tour that are all completing your wonderful experience during your holidays in Bali island. Then the tour will continue to visit Batur Volcano where you will admire the magnificent view of lake and Batur volcano. On the way back to your hotel we will stop at coffee plantation and Tegalalang Rice Terrace, it’s an icon of agriculture tourism for Bali and Ubud where now it’s quickly developing into famous tourist destination. Then we will take you to visit the beauty waterfall of Tegenungan .With the great transport and fully air conditioned and also delicious buffet lunch and professional english speaking driver are all features to keep your convenience trips all the time.
The rafting guide is already experience in the white water rafting tours by offer an excellent service to make you more enjoyable and also know the perfect spot where you can enjoy the most challenging water rapids. And after doing rafting you will be taken to Kintamani Village, Coffee Plantation, Tegalalang Rice Terraces, and also Tegenungan Waterfall. So what are you waiting for? Bring your body to get wet and also your camera to take pictures with lovely nature. Have fun with us Bali Tour Guide now!
Tour Inclusion :
- Private Air-Conditioned Return Hotel Transfer service
- All Entrance Tickets
- Experienced English speaking driver service
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Safety Approved Rafting Equipment
- Professional River Rafting Guide
- Use of Towels and Shower Facilities
- Changing Room and Toilet Facilities
- Water Resistant Bag
- Buffet Lunch
- Insurance Coverage
- Government Tax
- Water-resistant bags are provided for your valuables
- Items recommended to bring: swimsuit, t-shirt, change of clothes, sports shoes or sandals
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years, max age 64 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (stairs)
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The payment accepted in US $ or Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates.