Culture Ubud Art Villages and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Ubud Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is one of the most famous tours in Bali to visit two places of interest around Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple. since Bali has many temples and wonderful scenery and this tour will be showing much of it. You will see beautiful rice fields, artists and their works, and visit a gorgeous temple by the sea. This is a great way to get an overview of some of what Bali has to offer.
Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located among rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. One of Bali’s major arts and culture center, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is being one of the famous village most visited in Bali islands due this village offered with many kind beautiful art, myth, and history. Is perfect tourist destination for those who love with Art and Culture history. This Culture Ubud Art Villages and Tanah Lot Sunset Tours will visit places of interest such as Mas Village, Celuk Village, And TohPati Village, Batuan Traditional House Compound, Tegalalang Rice fields, Coffee Plantation, and also Tanah Lot Temple for seeing the beautiful sunset. The whole package is about culture in Ubud with art concept and also in the end we offer you a lovely sunset in the end of the tour.
The tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with the different experiences as the feature of this package and will be completely enjoyable using air conditioning vehicle and led by the professional driver who will be interactively provide complete information. If you interested with this package, you can contact us Bali Tour Guide now and have fun with the right agent.
Tour Inclusion :
- Government Tax
- Private fully air-conditioner car
- Experienced english speaking driver service
- All the entrance fees and tickets as per itinerary
- Complimentary of Mineral Water
- Free use of sarong when entering the temple
- Lunch Indonesian Set Menu
- Get special price for group booking
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- Private tour, that’s mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Recommended clothing are Casual clothes, semi-or fully-covered as a sign of respect when visiting the Temples
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates after we finish the tour