Telaga waja white water rafting
Telaga waja river is one of the fantastic place for white water rafting in Bali, it has the longest rafting track (+ 15 km).
Telaga Waja river is situated in eastern Bali (Karangasem regency). It rises on the slope of Mount Abang and passes through towns and wilderness slopes along the region of Rendang Village, reaching the sea in Klungkung Regency. Approx 2 hours from Kuta. You need take about 2.5 hours to complete the trips. The river is beautiful, nice rocks, clean water, flows along the expanse of green fields, hills, valleys, cliffs and waterfall. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river with the very challenging rapids which is it will be pumping adrenaline and test your physical strength, even at the finish point we will encounter rapids as high as 5 meters.
Telaga White Water Rafting is to enjoy wide range of white water rafting adventure in the paradise island of Bali. Feel the experience of Telaga Waja White Water Rafting Tours at the best and most popular river Telaga Waja River in East Bali. You can have fun in this river with us, swim in the pristine water and feel the thrills of the paradise river. The rafting guide is already experience in the white water rafting tours by offer an excellent service to make you more enjoyable and also know the perfect spot where you can enjoy the most challenging water rapids. Beside that the rafting guide can be your assistant if you would like to take picture with your own camera. Memorize this white water rafting activity by use the video and picture service. So what are you waiting for? Bring your body to get wet and also your camera to take pictures with lovely nature. So if you get interested, Feel free to contact us and book this great package for your holidays with us Bali Tour Guide.
Tour Highlight :
- 2-hour white-water rafting adventure on Bali’s Ayung River
- Admire spectacular rain forest scenery as you navigate exhilarating Class II and III rapids with your guide
- Paddle through the dense jungle and under beautiful cascading waterfalls
- See Hindu shrines and wildlife such as birds and monkeys
- Enjoy a buffet lunch
- No experience required
Tour Inclusion :
- Air-Conditioned Return Hotel Transfer service
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Safety Approved Rafting Equipment
- Professional River Rafting Guide
- Use of Towels and Shower Facilities
- Changing Room and Toilet Facilities
- Water Resistant Bag
- Buffet Lunch
- Insurance Coverage
- Government Tax
- Get private return transportation for group booking minimum 4 pax
- Water-resistant bags are provided for your valuables
- Items recommended to bring: swimsuit, t-shirt, change of clothes, sports shoes or sandals
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years, max age 64 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair A moderate amount of walking is involved (stairs) Not wheelchair accessible.
- The payment accepted in US $ or Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates.
Pick up from your hotel
Telaga waja rafting
Finish and shower
2 – 4 pax USD 40/person
5 – above USD 30/person