Make the most of your Bali vacation on a 2-day private sightseeing tour. The expertly designed itinerary combines the best of culture, adventure, nature, and beaches. Private air-conditioned transportation allows you to experience Bali’s iconic attractions, including Uluwatu Temple, Blangsinga Waterfall, Tanah lot temple, Kintamani, in comfortably and at your own pace. Other highlights include a seafood beachfront dinner at Jimbaran bay, Kecak dance, and banana boat ride at Nusa Dua Beach.
Private Bali 2-Day Tours Itinerary
Day 1: Tanah Lot Temple - Beach - Water sport - Uluwatu temple - Kecak Dance - Jimbaran Bay
Pick up : 7.00 amVisit Tanah Lot Temple
We will pick you up at 8.00am at your hotel lobby and heading to Tanah Lot Temple. Tanah lot is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. The word of Tanah Lot is consisted of two words that are Tanah word interpreted as a reef looking like gili or isle. Lot or Lod word has meaning the sea. So Tanah Lot is meaning the small island floating on the sea. Near the temple there is holy snake which local people believe if the snake guard the temple from bad influence. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by the seawater.
Visit Nusa Dua Beach (Water sport)
Drive about 1 hour to Nusa dua beach for relax on the beach and ride 15 minutes Banana boat ride is included (other activities can be purchased on the spot like Diving, Parasailing, Jet sky, Sea walker, Snorkeling, etc) Negotiable. Visit Mengiat Beach
5 Minute to Mengiat Beach that has clean white sand, calm waves, and is most of the time uncrowded. Being the shared beachfront of notable resorts in the area, it’s well maintained. A paved beach path borders the hotel grounds and the sand. Walkers share the path with cyclists. You can enjoy great swimming because the water is clean.
Visit Uluwatu Temple
Uluwatu Temple, it is one of Balinese Hindu Temples most visited by tourist and located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. your guide will explain you the story of the temple and showing the best spot for taking the photograph. if you are interested to watch the kecak dance, you can purchase the ticket on the spot and cost you around 7 usd each. the dance will be performing around 1 hour in the oven stage and telling the story of Indian epic its called Ramayana
Visit Jimbaran Bay
After we finish watching the Dance, Heading to Jimbaran Bay, Its beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. there are plenty of Cafe along the beach. if you want to have romantic BBQ seafood dinner on the beach, Jimbaran Bay is exactly the place.
Meals Included : BBQ seafood at Jimbaran Bay
Pick up : 8.00 amVisit Tohpati Village
Pick up in the morning at 8:00am in your hotel and we are heading to Tohpati village that located only about 12 kilometers from Kuta, Tohpati Village is famous for Bali’s Batik Center. Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. They use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. It would be impossible Bali’s Batik Center to visit or live in Indonesia and not be exposed to one of the country’s most highly developed art forms, batik.
Visit Oldest Puseh Batuan Temple
Drive about 10 minute to Batuan Temple, it is one of the most popular and beautiful village temple which is part of three major temples in a village that is called Tri Kahyangan, and designed with Balinese architecture with split gates, stone guardians, thatched shrines, and detailed carvings. the guide will explaining the story of the temple.
Coffee Brake, Swing, Rice terraces, and Instagram Spot
Drive about 45 minute to Alas harum aggro-tourism. This place is an absolute must visit. once you arrive here, You will be greeted with a variety of teas and coffee flavors. you also will have a swing and huge ‘bird nest’ type of thing where you could click some spectacular photos. enjoy the giant swing over the rice fields and river. there is also a famous King Kong head, giant bird nests, bridges and shrines allover the place to take photos and enjoy the views of the rice fields. totally challenging and instagramable
Visit Kintamani Highland
Kintamani Village is the object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in the daytime and cold at night. We will see stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur and on a blue caldera. The dramatic landscape of the village centers around the volcanic caldera of ancient Mount Batur having deep crater lake, Bali’s largest, and bubbling hot springs.
Visit Blangsinga Waterfall
Blangsinga Waterfall is one of the most picturesque waterfalls in Bali, that are great and have an easy access for a fun Bali photo-shoot experiences. The impressive falls cascade about 25 metres into Petanu River, and the water flows swiftly and becomes a very pretty place to take pictures.The Blangsinga Waterfall also equipped with amenities such as a spacious parking lot, gazebo to unwind, toilet, canteen and a concrete pathway to get to the river bed. Other than water recreation, visitors can also watch the beauty of rainbow and feel the atmosphere of Petanu River.
Meals Included : Buffet Lunch Over Look Volcano and Lake View
Once we receive the reservation, we will be back as soon as possible with the details information regarding your booking within 12 hours
• Hotel pickup and drop-off by Private fully air-conditioner car • English speaking driver/guide • Sarong to visit the temple • Entrance fees as per itinerary • Fuel, Parking fees
• Complimentary of Mineral water • Bali Swing (Couple swing or Single extreme swing) • Banana Boat Ride • 1 x Dinner • 1 x Lunch • Donation • Government tax
• Food and drinks, unless specified • Dance ticket • Entrance fees for Optional stop • Gratuities • Your Personal expenses such as Shopping, Meals, Drinks, etc
• 2 Day
• At your accommodation (Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Kerobokan, Nusa dua, Tanjung benoa, Ubud, Denpasar)
• 08.00 am • Exact pick-up time will be advised on reconfirmation
• At your original point • If you want Drop-off in the different area, please complete detail hotel information
What to Bring
• Hat, Sun block, Sun glasses, and cash money for personal purpose
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults • Private tour, that’s mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion • The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied • The payment will be collected once arrival by cash either US$ or Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates • Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required • Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately • Children under 7 years can not join the swing