Explore Batur volcano by taking private tour to experience the beauty of sunrise at mount Batur. enjoy the light breakfast with the bread and egg that cooked by the natural volcano steam. Private transportation and local guide are included to give you the best experience.
The tour will be started by departing in the morning (02.00am) at your hotel lobby by our professional driver/guide. Then after greeting and showing your voucher, we continue our trip to visit kintamani region. Amazed by the starry night sky still twinkling above as you ascend in the cool early morning darkness. Traversing black sand and lava deposit created by centuries-old eruptions, you’ll gain a deeper appreciation for this mountain.
From the starting point, which is located right in the bottom of the mountain, trek for around 2 hours up to the peak. It will take around 1.5 or 2 hours (depending on your fitness level) to climb the mountain. This is perfectly safe as you will be accompanied by a professional local trekking guide. Trekking in the cool, early morning darkness (torches and wet weather gears are supplied, if needed), we begin the ascent (not difficult) to arrive in time to witness a glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake as well as beautiful landscape panorama of eastern part of the Island.
We will reach the top just in time to see this beautiful panorama over Mount Abang and Mount Agung, and on clear days it is also possible to see the peak of mount Rinjani which is located far away in Lombok island. Ideally, trekkers should get to the top for sunrise by 6 am, before mist and cloud obscure the view. Light breakfast with special volcanic steamed egg will be served as soon as you reach the top of the mountain.
After that we go to the dock to take a speed boat and head to Sanur harbor, at the Sanur harbor, our driver is waiting to take you back to the hotel with a very memorable memory in this Bali Nusa Penida Tour Package
Hotel pick-up : 01.30 - 02.30
• 03.45 : Arrival at the starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by local trekking guide
• 04.00 : Start hiking from the starting point at Pura Jati Temple, it then will take around 2 hours to reach the summit of Mount Batur accompanied by licensed local trekking guide
• 05.00 : Optional stop for short break and drinking water
• 06.00 : Arrive at the peak of Mount Batur, while waiting for the sunrise a packed breakfast will be served featuring our special volcanic steamed eggs
• 07.00 : Exploring the main crater of Mount Batur and then descend the path down to other craters, number 2 & 3 (the last crater erupted in 2000)
• 09.00 : Arrive back at finish point
• 10.00 : Visit Luwak coffee plantation
• 11.00 : Visit Tegalalang rice field
11.30 : Return to hotel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
For exclusive discount, opportunities, and news announcment!